[PLUG-AV] AV hack day

Luke John email at lukejohn.me
Fri Jun 12 01:55:23 UTC 2015

Actually I'm pretty sure it was me who failed to follow up the av hack
days, my sincere apologies about that.  If someone else sets a time
and place I'll do my best to get there.

So things we need to make sure GovHack is aware of if we do streaming

* 16ish second delay in stream.
* Only compatible with X browsers
  * We can help them setup a page on their website with the video
embedded if they want
* we need at least one of the large desks for gear/management,
preferably located behind printer.
* screen resolutions/inputs we can handle (should we get a hdmi to
vga? there ~$25-40 atm.)
* placement of cameras.
* We need ~1.5 hour setup time.

Anything else people can think off to add to this?

Possibly we should request volunteers to operate the camera stations
so as to put less burden on our members needing to be there. There's
nothing that technical about pointing cameras so should be able to get
untrained people up to speed with the rules quickly.