[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] [Committee] GovHack 2015: 3 - 5 July - Request for AV Support

Tim Sondalini sondalini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:52:48 UTC 2015

Great to hear that people are interested in GovHack the registration page
is at -
http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/govhack-perth-2015-registration-17079599542

Shameless plugging i know. But if you're interesed, I do humbly believe
that GovHack is worth your time (I wouldn't be working this hard on it if I
didn't believe so).

Luke: I remember that miscommunication and I apologise. You'll be glad to
hear we've kicked the idea of using Google Hangouts to stream the national
stuff. We're still looking to do a bit of recording on Friday and Sunday.
The recording of the event, even if uploaded at a later date is immensely
valuable. We'd love to stream the launch and close, the problem is that
bandwidth has been an issue within the Spacecubed space. At least it was
when we tried last time.

If you guys are interested in helping us record the event give me a buzz,
otherwise we'd still love you to come along as observers or - even better -
participants!

Kind regards,

Tim