[PLUG-AV] Web Streaming Event for WAIA Monday 20150803

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 20 12:33:17 UTC 2015

Hi, Will! That's a yes; PLUG will get ourselves ready for Monday,
two weeks.

We will try to have an internal test run soon, but it's always
good to have a channel so we can confirm or update the streaming
details to the audience in case of glitches. There's the official
https://member.waia.asn.au/event/detail/9 page , as long as that can be
updated on the night; and perhaps twitter?

At last September's 2014 WAIA AGM, Kellie confirmed some hardwired
Internet access points (we had trouble with the hotel captive portal
previously) and some tables at the back.

We expect about four volunteers, give or take one. Currently Michael
Van Delft (current PLUG President) and myself (PLUG and WAIA member)
should be attending.

Thanks,
Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal