[PLUG-AV] Web Streaming Event for WAIA Monday 20150803

Kellie Ireland kellie at waia.asn.au
Mon Jul 27 02:49:01 UTC 2015

Hi Nick,

Great to hear that you guys are able to assist.

I will liaise with the venue to secure any set up you require.

If you can please confirm how many tables and chairs you require, as well as how many hardwired internet lines you require I will sort it out for you.

If you can also confirm what time you would like access to the room for set up we will ensure the room is available as well as some of our team there as well.

Cheers, Kellie

Kellie Ireland
Executive Officer
Western Australian Internet Association
PO Box 8700, Perth Business Centre WA 6849
Phone:   1300 653 132
Mobile:  0417 913 059