[PLUG-AV] AV Prep meeting this Saturday 20150801, was Re: Web Streaming Event for WAIA

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jul 30 09:31:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 06:23:28PM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> I am around Saturday until late afternoon.
> I can lend support some how ;)

Saturday it is, then, this weekend.
Open invite, AV prep day at my place in Nedlands.
9am onwards, love to see you all.
Leon's got a camera kit, Luke's brought the rest here already.

Plan is to do a trial setup, system restart, packdown; or two.
Sort out the network better.
Other AV hack meeting goals?

Nick
0419 957 011

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal