[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] AV Prep meeting this Saturday 20150801, was Re: Web Streaming Event for WAIA

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Fri Jul 31 01:02:34 UTC 2015

sounds good Nick, I will come over and do something on Saturday. probably
late morning
depending if I have any work on

Can you confirm your address please, just in case

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 02:37:28PM +0800, Leon Wright wrote:
> > Yep, I have a kit at my place. Happy to travel or do something at my
> place.
> > I'm out Sunday, but don't have a huge amount to do on Saturday.
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 06:23:28PM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> > I am around Saturday until late afternoon.
> > I can lend support some how ;)
>
> Saturday it is, then, this weekend.
> Open invite, AV prep day at my place in Nedlands.
> 9am onwards, love to see you all.
> Leon's got a camera kit, Luke's brought the rest here already.
>
> Plan is to do a trial setup, system restart, packdown; or two.
> Sort out the network better.
> Other AV hack meeting goals?
>
> Nick
> 0419 957 011
>
> --
>    Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
> nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.