[PLUG-AV] express cards firewire

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Wed Sep 9 05:27:41 UTC 2015

I think it's worth getting firewire cards, they are not that expensive
and we have received most of our income from WAIA so I think it's
important to do a good job at their AGM.

Also be careful with that first link it says "Firewire" in the tile
but looking at the description it's just USB 3.0 with no Firewire but
the other two links look fine.