[PLUG-AV] express cards firewire

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Sep 9 08:26:41 UTC 2015

yes I think so too and it will be around $60 for 3 cards

With out those we can't do a good job and keep the camera's going

yes I some of the express cards where usb/firewire combo. I will check with
Nick before I purchase

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Michael Van Delft <michael at hybr.id.au>
wrote:

> I think it's worth getting firewire cards, they are not that expensive
> and we have received most of our income from WAIA so I think it's
> important to do a good job at their AGM.
>
> Also be careful with that first link it says "Firewire" in the tile
> but looking at the description it's just USB 3.0 with no Firewire but
> the other two links look fine.
>
> On 9 September 2015 at 09:48, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
> > Hey Guys
> >
> > The PLUG av is in urgent need of some express fire wire cards for the
> video
> > camera's
> > We are down to the last working few and even those have been flaky
> lately.
> >
> > Cost is around $60 no more than $90 for 3x cards. Examples below
> >
> > I just want the OK from someone on committee and I will try order them
> this
> > week.
> > So I can test with Nick before the WAIA AGM in just over two weeks
> >
> > Thanks Paul
> >

> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Port-USB-3-0-Expansion-Firewire-34mm-54mm-Express-Card-Laptop-NEC-Chip-Adapter-/201393879264?hash=item2ee402b8e0
> >

> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Firewire-IEE-1394-Express-Card-ExpressCard-34-Adapter-/190447678693?hash=item2c5790f4e5
> >

> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Express-Card-34mm-to-2-Port-FireWire-IEEE-1394A-Express-Expansion-Card-fr-Laptop-/361230428991?hash=item541b02eb3f

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.