[PLUG-AV] Streaming of WAIA AGM - Tue 20150929

Kellie Ireland kellie at waia.asn.au
Tue Sep 29 00:33:34 UTC 2015

Thanks all,

I will be onsite at around 2.30pm, feel free to call or text if I can assist in anyway.

Look forward to seeing you there this evening.

Kind Regards, Kellie

Kellie Ireland
Executive Officer
Western Australian Internet Association
PO Box 8700, Perth Business Centre WA 6849
Phone:   1300 653 132
Mobile:  0417 913 059