[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] PLUG BBQ this weekend

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Mon Dec 14 11:21:28 UTC 2015

On 14 December 2015 at 12:40, Paul Del <p at delfante.it> wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> PLUG BBQ is this Saturday
>
> Does any one know if their are actual BBQ's at Kings Park ?

There are a number of barbeques dotted around the duck pond:

http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/kings-park/visit/maps-and-transport/synergy-parkland

You sometimes need to queue a bit to use them, but they work well
enough to rely on.

> A few things to bring a long;
> meat, sausages, onions, oil, tongs, scrapper
> bread, veggie, sauce, drinks, serviettes
>
> I don't mind getting half of it if someone wants to get meat or drinks

> is anyone open to the idea of a couple of small give away prizes for a hat
> draw?
> (I can get some stuff from jaycar or altronics)

We could do something like this, but I think we'd be fine without them
if organising them is difficult.

James.