[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] PLUG BBQ this weekend

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Dec 15 11:50:43 UTC 2015

I didn't know their where electric BBQ's up their so thanks for the map

If people want me to get some prizes I can, I have to get some other things
form Jaycar Altronics anyways

Cheers

--

*"When service & support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth, WA
Ph:08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.