[PLUG-AV] hdmi2usb,was Re: Tim's Atlys in Perth?

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Nov 22 11:36:27 AWST 2016

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 12:44:31PM +1100, Tim Ansell wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Anyone know what happened to the Atlys board I loaned PLUG? Do you know
> where it ended up? My records seem to indicate that it was "inside a long
> box" and with Nick.
> Thanks!
> Tim 'mithro' Ansell

Hi, Tim!

Yes, it's here, inside the long acrylic box/case that Elena cut for
it. (we still have the vector design files for the case, I see!)

PLUG picked up two Numato Opsis boards; unfortunately only one seems to
be talking to its USB serial console and we haven't done nearly enough to
get them into our regular AV workflow. If we can organise a from-scratch
hack session at any stage, that could be really handy for us.
(whether than be:
  * in Perth;
  * synchronised in Perth and elsewhere - I've been lurking on
    freenode/#timvideos again;
  * at LCA2017, busy as it always is/will be
)

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal