[PLUG-AV] hdmi2usb,was Re: Tim's Atlys in Perth?

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Tue Nov 22 12:21:54 AWST 2016

If possible I would like to get that Atlys back before December 15th. Atlys
boards are in a short supply due to them being EOL and one of my developers
(who I will be visiting in December) blew his up by connecting a 12V supply
meant for the Opsis :-(

You should(if you haven't done already) order some Redmere cables, see
https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB-numato-opsis-docs/wiki/Redmere-Cables
-- Sounds like you already have power supplies?

Have you looked into cases yet? Any Mini-ITX case should work. We have some
3d printable faceplates at
https://github.com/timvideos/HDMI2USB-numato-opsis-hardware/tree/master/cases
-- Dunno if you could try and lasercut them instead. Do you have any of the
expansion cards?

We are planning on having a TimVideos hackfest the week before Linux.conf.au,
we will be concentrating on getting things working for LCA, so won't have
much time to help with other things but it could be a good learning
experience if people can make it. Definitely bring the Opsis boards to LCA.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell