[PLUG-AV] PLUG talk 13/6

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 12 12:00:47 AWST 2017

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:55:16AM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> Hey Nick,
> PLUG talk tomorrow night 13/6/17 featuring Kevin
> What time do you need people their nick to help set up ?

Dean and I were hoping to get there nice and early - 1600, but we won't
need the full space until after 1800. All welcome!

Hopefully get a baseline recording up and running and still have some
time for AV testing.

We've been unclear on advertising: 1800/1830 drinks/snacks? but we're
clear about the 1900 talk start.
https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/239449195/

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal