[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] PLUG talk 13/6

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Jun 12 12:22:29 AWST 2017

OK sounds good, I will get their earlier.
We can have the full space from 18:00

sounds good

drinks from 6 PM and talk start from 7 PM, pretty clear I thought
(if not put it on the next committee meeting to work out a standardised
time)

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:55:16AM +0800, Paul Del wrote:
> > Hey Nick,
> > PLUG talk tomorrow night 13/6/17 featuring Kevin
> > What time do you need people their nick to help set up ?
>
> Dean and I were hoping to get there nice and early - 1600, but we won't
> need the full space until after 1800. All welcome!
>
> Hopefully get a baseline recording up and running and still have some
> time for AV testing.
>
> We've been unclear on advertising: 1800/1830 drinks/snacks? but we're
> clear about the 1900 talk start.
> https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG/events/239449195/
>
> Nick.
>
> --
>    Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
> nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal

*"When service & support is everything"*

Simplifying Information Technology Systems