[PLUG-AV] Another experiment in updating our AV workflow

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jun 4 10:44:52 AWST 2021

Hi James and Nick

 From the events:
--------
Tuesday 8th June 18:00 - 20:00
Our talk this month is about Riff.CC, a free community-run website for
streaming, downloading and sharing legally free culture such as
movies, TV shows, audio books and music
--------

 From Nick's discussions, can we manage a  20.00 to 21.00 "Quick AV Dev" session ?

If so, I will prepare a RPi4 with the setup below and also bring along the
running Opsis if others can identify the dev tests that will maximise our use
of the hour. I'd happily participate.

All the best
Harry