[PLUG-AV] Another experiment in updating our AV workflow

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Fri Jun 4 16:22:36 AWST 2021

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 10:45, Harry McNally
<harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au> wrote:

> Hi James and Nick
>
>  From the events:
> --------
> Tuesday 8th June 18:00 - 20:00
> Our talk this month is about Riff.CC, a free community-run website for
> streaming, downloading and sharing legally free culture such as
> movies, TV shows, audio books and music
> --------
>
>  From Nick's discussions, can we manage a  20.00 to 21.00 "Quick AV Dev" session ?
>
> If so, I will prepare a RPi4 with the setup below and also bring along the
> running Opsis if others can identify the dev tests that will maximise our use
> of the hour. I'd happily participate.

Note that the time listed in the calendar is the same as what we
generally list for events.  The talk is likely to start at around 7pm,
and run after 8pm (depending on the length of the talk, number of
questions, etc). I don't think we'd have a full extra hour to spare,
especially with the need to clean up the space.

Maybe it would be worth bringing what you have along to the event, and
we can do some testing as time permits (maybe a bit before and a bit
after)?

James.