[PLUG-AV] Retail therapy, was Re: Hedgedoc notes, [nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au: Re: Location details for AV Hack day]

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 18 13:12:17 AWST 2022

No problem. And on the last point, I can grow the list of links into HedgeDoc.

The only concern I have is we then delay testing until a further on meeting;
the China Free Postage is the latency.
I can buy the lapel mics to at least have those for testing at the Artifactory
meetup. It is small beer. Give the word and I can.

All the best
Harry