[off-topic] Bad web page rendering

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:17:54 WST 2012

Hey Jim

Something to find out would be if you are using HTTP Acceleration or
only TCP Acceleration. I've seen comments that HTTP Acceleration can
cause problems, but as it's not enabled for me, I don't know if it does
or doesn't. (I'm on Skymesh)

It sounds like the pages aren't fully loading the CSS before they
display. The refresh loads the CSS and all is good.

Something to check would be if you have any packet loss issues. Even a
small amount of packetloss can be enough to stall the connection that is
fetching the CSS

You might want to try a Squid proxy (local) to see if that helps.

Tim