[off-topic] Bad web page rendering

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 15 09:52:01 WST 2012

Thanks, Tim.

Regarding mtu, it appears that eth0 is getting 576 while wlan0 gets
1500.  I changed  eth0 to 1200 and 1500 but still have the problem.

I will check on the acceleration and packet loss now.

I used wireless on the road, but normally use a wired connection at
home.  I'll check the wireless side for the problem.

Jim