[off-topic] Spreadsheet question

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Mon Mar 12 21:09:49 WST 2012

Sorry about the lack of details.  I'm powered by off-grid solar, and I
use OpenOffice.org to keep a daily record of power used and the minimum
State of Charge on the batteries.  I keep track of minimum SOC and KWh
daily, and for each month the averages and total KWh.

The find and replace works nicely, but a bit tedious.  For each of the
10 columns referenced I replaced =<col> with =Sheet1.<col> without
worrying about row numbers.  I tried replacing "=" with "=Sheet." but it
did not like that.  Said it could not find the search string.

Thanks
Jim