[off-topic] Address database

Margaret Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:20:01 AWST 2018

I had the opposite problem with NBN - they wrote to both 4 (the
original number of the house and what it is known as to most service
providers) and 4A (what the council decided to call it when the block
was subdivided).

I think there are multiple databases, I occasionally have problems
getting things sent to 4 and have to use 4A, but most places accept 4.

Margaret