[off-topic] Address database

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 13:26:53 AWST 2018

I am not sure how you can an address corrected, but these are the 2 databases I know of:
https://www0.landgate.wa.gov.au/business-and-government/land-data/street-address-data

https://auspost.com.au/business/marketing-and-communications/access-data-and-insights/address-data

Langdate is probably the easiest to contact and probably the data source for AustPost for WA.
Good luck.
Fred