[off-topic] Address database

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:24:50 AWST 2018

I've had the same issue both here in Perth, and most of the addresses I
lived at in the UK.  Seems like a flawed system everywhere.

My current house, I'm on a strata block of 5 townhouses (labelled A, B, C,
D and E), yet the official register (as well as automated forms on ISPs,
Australia Post, Power/Gas companies, etc), only have units (1, 2 and 3).
This wouldn't be too much of an issue, except for that fact that I'm in
unit 'D'.

If anyone finds the appropriate department/company/etc to make a
complaint/suggestion and get it correct, I'm all ears!

Shannon