[plug] Crashed linux box

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Mon Aug 3 22:05:41 WST 1998

Greg, I took your challenge on board and played around with the
mime.types file. I added in application/exe exe and from then on
things were better.

Now when I click on an exe file it tells me I've chosen a file of type
application/exe and asks me what I want to do. This is not a
hassle as it is only one extra click but it isn't what used to happen.
I used to click on these files and it would pop up the save as
dialogue. Any further suggestions?

--
Damion Hill
dhill at wantree.com.au