[plug] Pop Mail

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue Aug 4 17:51:59 WST 1998

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, skribe wrote:

> box.  Since changing the linux box to Red Hat, however, she keeps getting
> network stream errors and I can't work out why.  Networking to and from

What are the errors?
What is your setup?   Do you have a POP server installed?

>  What have I missed/forgotten?

details, especially to post the error messages from /var/log.

You need an entry in /etc/inetd.conf too.

regards,

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.

Of the sparkling wines, the most famous is "Perth Pink".  This is a
bottle with a message in, and the message is BEWARE!.  This is not a
wine for drinking -- this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.