[plug] Serial RS-232 Pinouts

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Fri Aug 7 11:32:49 WST 1998

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Peter Robinson wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to a good web site that has the details on DB9 and
> DB25 RS232 pinouts, I need to make up a DB9F to DB25F cable using a
> TP RJ-45 cable with a RJ-45 to DB9 and RJ-45 to DB25 connector on either
> end

Funny you should ask me that, cos as your email arrived I was just looking
at a website that had the pinouts for RJ45 cables, which talks about
serial as well as ethernet cables

http://www.krystal.com/nsfaq/Q.4.html

which I found by searching in AltaVista for
+rj45 +pinout crossover blue brown orange green

 - Matt