[plug] Pinouts / Noise / solutions

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Aug 7 11:53:15 WST 1998

> DB25 RS232 pinouts, I need to make up a DB9F to DB25F cable using

Peter,
sorry for the confusion.
PLUG is an acronym, and is not devoted to discussing computer plugs
and sockets.

----------

How about a "charter" of guidelines that could be posted to new members?
Maybe we could agree on a scope (not too narrow I hope), and some
etiquette like trimming down quoted material.
  I like to see different answers to a problem, but things like "me too"
could be directed to the author. I'll add my vote to removing the
automatic Reply-To: field.
   Having the originator post a summary is a nice idea, but would it
really happen? I agree that it sounds a bit too formal.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.

Of the sparkling wines, the most famous is "Perth Pink".  This is a
bottle with a message in, and the message is BEWARE!.  This is not a
wine for drinking -- this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.