[plug] mgetty examples...

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Aug 10 12:06:52 WST 1998

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Matt Hutchinson wrote:

> Could someone please give me an example of what I have to type (exactly)

Why not show us what you have now? (In case it is obvious to someone)

> when i tried the line myself - it just get saying that the process was
> "respawning too fast"

That may mean 'mgetty' is failing to initialise, and is quitting.
You should check the mgetty log files. Post the error here if needed.

>  - ie the syntax is wrong :(

Why ?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.

Of the sparkling wines, the most famous is "Perth Pink".  This is a
bottle with a message in, and the message is BEWARE!.  This is not a
wine for drinking -- this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.