[plug] Computer expo

Niall Young niall at gospel.iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 9 21:43:09 WST 1998

This is a bit old, but I finally had a look through all the mail
I was filtering ;-)

> > I was just thinking that a stall of some type at the computer expo this
> > year (burswood dome) could be a good way of getting new 'members' while
> > doing a little for linux advocasy at the same time...
> > give out free/cheap redhat/<other easy to install linux> cds??
>
> It takes money to get space though.  Perhaps iiNet are taking a stall anyway
> and might be interested in sharing space?  Anyone from iiNet reading this?
> I'd be happy to hand out some cheap CDs.
>
> Does anyone know the expo date?

No idea on the date, but I'm sure iiNet would help out if space was available.
I'll check it out and get back to the list.

Niall Young
iiNet Technologies                                  Play Quake at iiNet
niall at staff.iinet.net.au                         http://quake.iinet.net.au/
http://www.iinet.net.au/~niall/

	"I say we nuke the site from orbit - it's the
		only way to be sure..."