[plug] Name Registration.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Aug 12 13:49:45 WST 1998

For All who are interested.
	As I mention last night I am in the process of "incorpoating" PLUG.
There are lots of reasons behind this move which I can explain privately to
anyone concerned.  Part of the application process is the creation of a set of
binding that dictate who does what and how plug will be "run".  I would like
comments on these rules.  You can read the rules at:

http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/Rules.htm
They are very straight forward.  I need to move on the application (I intend
to have the application into the Min. of FT within 14 days, so if you feel
you'd like to make comments please do so.

Also another small plug (no pun intended) for the HTML'ified version of the
PLUG list.  It has a VERY basic search script and is located at:
http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/

For anyone that has seen somthing opn the list before requesting a re-post
checking this would be a good start.

Yours Tony.

PS: Ian, how 'bout putting a link the the list archive on "plug.linux.org.au"