[plug] See how the other half live

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 12 23:54:22 WST 1998

On Wed, Aug 12, 1998 at 07:03:57AM +0800, Ian Kent wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, The Thought Assassin wrote:
>
> >They've announced that Solaris for Intel/Sparc will become gratis for
> >personal/educational use.

We (uni depts) are now in the odd position of having free solaris but
must buy licences for win95! [and we must buy more licences if those
win95s what to share disk space from a NT server!]

Bevan
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065