[plug] Returned emails

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Wed Aug 19 15:08:45 WST 1998

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Gary Allpike wrote:

> if an email to your address bounces to me 3 times, I will remove you
> from the list.
>
> If anyone has any strenuous objections to this, please let me know.

No objections from me, so long as you promise not to screw up your DNS
again :P

 - Matt
(P.S. I have (under protest!) added the record "in.smtpd: PARANOID: ALLOW"
to my hosts.allow file because not only was the my mail bouncing, but
there are a large number of sysadmin-wannabe's out there who don't know
the first rule about DNS. ie. make sure your PTR and A records match)