[plug] How do you unzip files under linux.

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Sun Aug 30 18:31:06 WST 1998

Unzip is included with rh51, you just need to have the RPM installed, its
called unzip-5.31-2.rpm on a stock rh5.1 cdrom.

If you really cant find it snarf a copy from
ftp://ftp.download.net.au/pub/unix/redhat-5.1/i386/Redhat/RPMS
(url might be slightly wrong, if it is just browse in the redhat-5.1
directory)

Gavin