[plug] PLUG the PLUG

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Dec 2 05:57:10 WST 1998

Tamara Thompson wrote:
> I've been so busy I forgot to tell you how nice the web page pictures are.  Thanks for putting them on there!
> Hope more of the meetings have pictures to go with.

So do we. Named is planning to bring a camera to the Sunday show. Do we
also get to see a picture of Tamara?

> I wonder what Quake would be like with a connection from Tucson?   Maybe slow enough that I'd have a fighting chance.
> <grin>

Or maybe slow enough that you get booted off for lagging the whole game.
(-: You can still participate in live chat and maybe a MUD, card game,
Scrabble or something that doesn't require instant-by-instant response.

--
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices. -- William James