[plug] NFS problem

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 3 09:20:20 WST 1998

> > Linux documentation sucks though.

Sometimes it is good or even excellent.  What is frustrating though, is
sometimes one howto says to configure one way, and another says a completely
different way (eg NAG vs IPMasquerade).  If you are new to the subject, and
you want the best way, it can be confusing.

What I do really love is the absence of the marketing hype that you get with
the M$ documentation.  I recently spent $200 on some M$ documentation and
would say that at least 50% is marketing hype.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management
"Making computers work for you."