[plug] GW which train station

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Dec 6 07:12:07 WST 1998

Chris Cornish wrote (twice):
> > Would it be at all possible to get a lift from any train station down
> > to global warriors on sunday. Please ?  :)

> Which Train station is closest to GW becouse it looks as though im
> walking?

It appears to be about halfway between Karrinyup and Warwick. (-:

If nobody else chirps before, say, 1000, call me on 0411-655-020 and
expect to be picked up from the Karrinyup "Close Encounters" Train
Station at about 1400. Certainly, any one of over a dozen people will be
happy to drive maybe 2km for you!

--
To err is human; effective mayhem requires the root password