[plug] GW which train station

Neil Hunt grover at enterprise.nettrek.com.au
Sun Dec 6 10:57:39 WST 1998

I got the impression I was picking up Chris from the North Fremantle train
station at 1.10pm.  Leon, have you had confirmation that you are picking
Chris up?

Neil

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Chris Cornish wrote (twice):
> > > Would it be at all possible to get a lift from any train station down
> > > to global warriors on sunday. Please ?  :)
>
> > Which Train station is closest to GW becouse it looks as though im
> > walking?
>
> It appears to be about halfway between Karrinyup and Warwick. (-:
>
> If nobody else chirps before, say, 1000, call me on 0411-655-020 and
> expect to be picked up from the Karrinyup "Close Encounters" Train
> Station at about 1400. Certainly, any one of over a dozen people will be
> happy to drive maybe 2km for you!
>
> --
> To err is human; effective mayhem requires the root password

Neil Hunt				P.O Box 1157
Assistant Systems Administrator		FREMANTLE WA 6959
Net Trek On-Line Services		Ph:  9336 4446
grover at nettrek.com.au			Fax: 9336 4900
			                http://www.nettrek.com.au/