[plug] Perth Based install fest

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Dec 7 14:17:06 WST 1998

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, Chris Cornish wrote:

> Would any one here be intrested in attending an install fest based
> here in perth  in early 1999 (january) originally it was planned for
> 8th january but some of the feed back that i have had gives me the
> impression that it really needs to be on a weekend so how about 10th
> january 1999 (Saturday) but we still need a venue. Any ideas ?

Yeah sounds okay to me ... The major drama would be finding a venue.  From
what you mentioned yesterday we'd need Net access and at least 30 Netowrk
points for various media types (Coax|[US]TP|AUI) and lots of room.

I can't think of any where that fits that description other than
UCC and GW (But I wouldn't think they'd be into that at ALL)
Maybe you should harrass some of the UCC members ....

Will the be a fee to cover any costs involved ???
Will it be all day, half day ??
Will someone be taking orders for cd's ???

All these questions and more will be answered in an email near you.

Yours Tony.