[plug] Does anyone know of a way of duplicating exhange publi c folders u nder a Linux email system like sendmail or qmail or some othe r product?

Buddrige, David David.Buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Tue Dec 8 08:27:34 WST 1998

> I don't know if you would be able to export the exchange global
> address list
> into an LDAP server though.

We can export the addresses into comma (or tab) delimited text files...
should be a straightforward import after that...

This LDAP info is exactly what I was looking for... I've done some
research on it, and I think I'll go that route... (previously I didn't
have a name for what I wasa looking for other than Micro$oft's name for
it...

Thanks heaps for everyone's help... 8-)

David Buddrige
Software Engineer