[plug] Downloading files in Netscape Navigator

Adrian Blockley blockley at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Dec 9 22:28:39 WST 1998

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, John Summerfield wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Tony Clark wrote:
>
> I had problems with 4.04, 4.05 with forms. 4.06 loops from time to tome.
> 4.08 is available at netscape.
>
> I have 4.5 here, am considering removing it as it dies when I click on a
> mailto: tag.

Interesting ... I had the same problem with 4.5. Frustrated me no end.
Oddly enough it disappeared one day while I was tinkering with the system.
For the life of me I can't work out how the problem went away.  Sorry I am
not being much help here :-(  If I can work out why it now works I will
let you know.

Good luck

Age