[plug] [OffTopic] Video/Keyboard/Mouse switch boxes

Con Pattey conpat at stmnsw.dialix.oz.au
Thu Dec 10 15:12:37 WST 1998

>Applogies for not being a direct Linux question...
>
>Does anyone know where in town I can find a switch box that can handle
>video/mouse/keyboard (PS/2 for mouse & keyboard)?
>
>I have a bench full of heavy monitors which is causing the 20mm table top to
>bow quite significantly.
>
>David Campbell
>campbell at torque.net
You can get them but frankly the normal switching with mechanical
switches go bad after a short while. Digital switch boxes are
better but are much more expensive.
Luigi

--
Con Pattey                               Voice:  int +61 2 9773 3065
STM NSW                 ,-_|\            Fax:    int +61 2 9773 3215
AUSTRALIA                   v            Email:  con at stm.com.au