[plug] [OffTopic] Video/Keyboard/Mouse switch boxes

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Dec 10 15:58:39 WST 1998

David Campbell wrote:
> Does anyone know where in town I can find a switch box that can handle
> video/mouse/keyboard (PS/2 for mouse & keyboard)?

I'm running this through a nice little 4-way "Manhatten transfer" switch
from Zeus. It's got full-sized DIN for the keyboards but I understand
that they're available in mini-DIN as well. Not that plugging in
adapters for a variety of keyboard types is difficult or expensive.

--
If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains
unprovable