[plug] A couple of questions.

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Dec 16 12:10:22 WST 1998

Hiya all,

A couple of questions (all totally unrelated of course).

1. Does anyone know of someone using the Cobalt Qube here in Perth ?  Is
there a local reseller of the Qube in WA ? And has seen one running/have an
opinion on them ?

2. Using wget is there a way to set it up so that all users use a proxy
server for there ftp/http downloads ? I'm looking fore specifics about
configuring it for different ports (like squid on port 3128 for example).

3. I saw that Chris has put up a note on the Linux Australia events calendar
about the upcoming Perth install feast. Does anyone have any details as far
as location, costs, time etc. I would be happy to put those up on a web page
and get a link from the Linux Australia page to go there if some one wants
it done. Just need the details.

Michael Hunt