[plug] A couple of questions.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Dec 16 13:59:26 WST 1998

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Michael Hunt wrote:

> Hiya all,
>
> A couple of questions (all totally unrelated of course).
>
> 1. Does anyone know of someone using the Cobalt Qube here in Perth ?  Is

I've never heard of it ... Sorry for showing my ignorance :)

> 2. Using wget is there a way to set it up so that all users use a proxy

edit /etc/wgetrc (and lynx.cfg) ... or set the enviroment as Matt said.

> 3. I saw that Chris has put up a note on the Linux Australia events calendar

AFAIK, there has been no set time/dat eor venue ... There is talks about UCC
being the venue and that it will be held in the afternoon on Saturday 9th (or
Sunday 10th).... Currently I believ that Chris is trying to get a feel for the
viability of the event .... I'm not sure what type of response he's recieved.

Yours Tony.