[plug] [Fwd: PLUG help]

Oliver ojw at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 27 22:21:12 WST 1998

Hi Oliver,

Great to see someone in perth picking up the computerbank project
too!

As to the best way to co-ordinate efforts I'd suggest you join
the computerbank mailing list - read the archives to catch up on
what we have been discussing.

We are intending to become a national non - profit org...would
Perth like to be involved in this - eg; being a state wing of the
cb? We are hoping to get funding from several different programs
eg: networking the nation, training schemes etc. If you would
like to be involved can i post your details on the web page?

The mailing list and private mail between members is the way we
have co-ordinated thus far - (maybe a few phone calls). We have
also had 1 irc meeting - and more are to come.

If you have any other questions i can try to answer them for
you...

Cheers

Kylie Davies

Well I think this looks good, comments anyone?