[plug] [Fwd: PLUG help]

David Buddrige dbuddrige at ozemail.com.au
Sun Dec 27 23:29:47 WST 1998

> We are intending to become a national non - profit org...would
> Perth like to be involved in this - eg; being a state wing of the
> cb? We are hoping to get funding from several different programs
> eg: networking the nation, training schemes etc. If you would
> like to be involved can i post your details on the web page?

This is _precisely_ what I was looking for (saves the hassle of duplicating
organisational stuff).  Basically I wanted to

a. be involved in this project (offering time/expertise)
b. be involved in Perth.
c. preferrably, also provide for disadvantaged persons within WA/Perth.

However, being in Perth, I obviously would find it hard to do this
over-east...

However, if we could set up a local branch, that'd be perfect!!... 8-)

Dave...