[plug] Meetings at other than DEC.

chris mcdonald chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jul 3 16:54:53 WST 1998

I'm disappointed to read that there's some suggestion that PLUG meetings
in our CompSci building have been lacking, but this may be some backwash
against my having to cancel the last meeting at short notice, albeit
having tried to find another staff member to "mind" the building during
our Examination period.

To reiterate, CompSci is happy to host future meetings, however
infrequently this is desired.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights
are on offer.

chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
     [a thesis is] "anything you can get three people to sign" Ivan Sutherland