[plug] Meetings at other than DEC.

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jul 4 09:51:35 WST 1998

On Fri, Jul 03, 1998 at 04:54:53PM +0800, chris mcdonald wrote:
> I'm disappointed to read that there's some suggestion that PLUG meetings
> in our CompSci building have been lacking, but this may be some backwash
> against my having to cancel the last meeting at short notice, albeit
> having tried to find another staff member to "mind" the building during
> our Examination period.

I found nothing lacking in the CompSci location.

> To reiterate, CompSci is happy to host future meetings, however
> infrequently this is desired.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights
> are on offer.

What happend to Mondays (I missed a few mails)? Monday was voted best
day so I think if we cant do Monday at CompSci we should try monday
somewhere else and/or redo the vote for day.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065