[plug] Meetings at other than DEC.

chris mcdonald chris at bison.cs.uwa.oz.au
Sat Jul 4 10:17:23 WST 1998

BB> What happend to Mondays (I missed a few mails)? Monday was voted best
BB> day so I think if we cant do Monday at CompSci we should try monday
BB> somewhere else and/or redo the vote for day.

I'm afraid that I can't make Monday nights now, and have been unable to
find another of our staff members to stay behind and "mind" the building.
Clearly, if Mondays are required by the masses, PLUG should go that
way;  else our venue is available for Tue->Thu.

chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
     [a thesis is] "anything you can get three people to sign" Ivan Sutherland